Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

paper dolls


is anyone else as in love with downton abbey as i am? i can't get enough, why can't the seasons be longer? my sister tipped me off on these awesome paper dolls, created by kyle hilton, that you can print for free. aren't they hilarious and wonderful? i die over the evil soap and evil facial hair, so funny.
check out the rest here, they are all great.

p.s. i am feeling so much better after my little break last week. i finally went to the doctor and found out i had strep throat, so antibiotics and orange juice were my bffs for a while there.
thankfully, now i'm feeling good and am excited to be back to the blog!
xo

1 comment:

  1. I laughed so hard at this post! Yes, I love Downton Abbey! Thank you for posting this. Hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...