Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

make it: magnets

I'm one of those people who thinks that even the little things in my life should have some amount of whimsy or beauty, and after staring at my fridge one day lost in deep thought (I'm sure... :) I realized that I've  never given much thought to magnets. Silly? Maybe. But they hold up all my favorite photos and pieces of art made by my favorite two-year-old, and I see them multiple times a day, so why shouldn't they be a little more special than a chip clip?

So with magnets on the brain I have two projects to share with you over at thinkcrafts.com.

 

First up, watercolor magnets (I will never tire of watercolor!)


 And then we have washi tape magnets (you can use pretty paper if you don't have washi tape).

Each project is super simple and quick, so have some fun and spice up your refrigerator!

                                                                                                                            ▼▲▼▲▼▲

In other news, how was everyone's long weekend? We tackled painting the trim and walls in our master, it makes such a difference and I can't wait to share! It seems like our bedroom is always the last to get decorated (if at all!), so we decided it's time to change that and give ourselves a nice room to relax in at the end of the day. It will be a while until it's done, I'm sure, but I can't wait to share everything along the way!


1 comment:

  1. Hey friend, i could possibly not thank you enough for the work that you post here. You have helped me out numerous times and i am sure other people also. Great work, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...