Thursday, October 20, 2011
mad about: yarn
there's something so cozy about yarn. i can't stop buying it in pretty fall colors: mustard, gray, navy, and plum. the kinds that are extra thick and chunky and soft are my favorite. i've been seeing some beautiful projects with yarn all over lately, and here are my favorites this week:
1. yarn wrapped pumpkins, via martha stewart.
2. a cozy bowl full of yarn, via pinterest
3. pretty yarn wrapped letters, maybe to spell out something spooky? or cozy? via etsy
4. yarn wrapped wreath, via etsy
5. cozy leaf mobile, via ohdeedoh
6. pretty fall garland, via a beautiful mess
i've been busy crocheting with my yarn, but maybe i should venture out and make something new. i can't seem to get that leaf mobile out of my head, so i just might be adding one to my blue-eyed baby boy's room this weekend.