Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

paul thurlby's alphabet


after seeing a few pages of paul thurlby's alphabet book a while back, i knew i had to order it for my son. i have a soft spot for beautiful children's books and this book does not disappoint; the illustrations are fantastic.
take a peek:



"m" is my very favorite page. i love the colors and how each letter is a fun depiction of the coordinating word. it's always a treasure to find a great book, whether it's for adults or kids, don't you agree?
i can see this book being a long-time favorite for my little boy as he learns the letters and has fun with the fantastic pictures.
have you found any great children's books lately?


p.s. find the whole alphabet here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely going to have to order this book. I ordered The Robot Book for my son a few weeks ago. It has working gears, which he really loves.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...