Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

obsessed with: dalmatian

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

My print-crush for the year is dalmatian. I love it so much. I've been eying this fabric at Furbish for forever, and need to just order a few yards already before it goes away! I think my problem is that I don't want to overdo it, it's a bold print, so I want to use it in the right spot (ha, see what I did there?). The good thing about it is that it can go with almost anything. It's like a stripe, right? It looks good with pretty much whatever. 

Another thing I love about this print is that it's easy do diy. Perfection is not invited to the dalmatian spots party. 

Here are a  few of my fave dalmatian diys:





after-wall

And an entire wall painted with spots. Love it. 

It reminds me of this office that I love so much:


So what do you think about dalmatian print? Yay or nay?

And what are you obsessed with lately?


Images: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...